~I've been shoot'n Ducks since 1983~

Friday, September 01, 2006

` ' " BLOG UPDATE " ' `


Well, I haven’t visited my blog page in a while so I figured I might just leave a friendly update for all those who check my site daily and maybe wondered "when will Joshua post again"? So here I am, Friday afternoon on September the 1st, just waiting for time to fly by. The football game against BGSU and Wisconsin is tomorrow (WOOT) and I waiting here in the computer lab just working on some more awesome web site ideas. But for the most part, I am trouble shooting for an answer to why images will not post correctly on this page. So if you can see an image, then YES I win... if not, well then that means i just went ahead and posted this pointless blog anyway. Fleischer OUT !!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home