~I've been shoot'n Ducks since 1983~

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

-=:: Final 331 Entry ::=-

1.)What did you find to be the most valuable things you learned in this class?

Welll first of all i can now read and write HTML and Java script pretty well. Secondly, I now have a new found love for web developement. So I'd say that was a plus

2.)Which assignment(s) did you find to be the most valuable?

Well i would easly say it was the portfolio that we created earlier in the year. That is something i will keep forever. But i cant say the same for the other assignments that we've done this year.

3.)Would you eliminate or replace an exercise or assignment?

I would have to say the NetArt for sure.. It was fun in a "i never want to do that again" kind of way, but I'd never like to do that again

4.)Other comments:

Have a great "goodbye 06" party, and enjoy you holdays... blah blah blah.. Peace im out.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home